Most Trusted Garage Door Service in Dallas
COVID – 19 UPDATE
On March 23, 2020 Both the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and the state of Texas have declared that, as part of the social distancing strategy to slow the outbreak of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (“COVID 19”), only “Essential Services” should continue to remain in operation during the state of emergency. We are included in the “Essential Services”. Read more on how A1 Affordable Garage Door Repair Services is following the guidelines to keep your family safe!
“In this day of when you hear so much about unscrupulous garage door repairmen. It was so refreshing for Stuart to come, do a professional job and charge a very reasonable fee. We will definitely recommend A1 Affordable Garage Door Repair Services to anyone. Thank you so much.”
We provide affordable garage door repairs in Plano and surrounding areas. Garage door opener repairs as well as 24/7 Emergency service. In most cases with same day service to Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, and North Dallas. Our professional customer service is available 24/7.
Learn More about our Garage Door Repair Services
Our Plano certified gate technicians know how to make it swing (or slide) like it did when it was new. We start with a diagnostic inspection and let you know exactly how much the repair will be.
Learn more about our Automatic Gate Operators
When the weather starts to change in Plano or surrounding areas, a common issue is a broken garage door spring or garage door opener. When this happens your garage door will not function. Give A1 Garage Doors a call for an inspection.
Garage Door Spring Repair Information
Background Checked &
Our service technicians are each background checked and drug tested. We hire and train only the best.
Before a service technician is given our uniform, they must complete our very own rigorous training.
Affordable Garage Door Repair Company
- With our Plano garage door specialists we offer on-time appointments on all garage door repairs for your convenience.
- Our customers will always receive the timely, professional service they deserve. Our garage door specialist calls each customer to let them know our service technician is on his way to there home. Never worry whether a service technician will show up for a repair or replacement!
- Emergency Same day Garage Repair for all your garage door repair needs no matter what time you call!
- Our Plano Service Technicians repair garage doors and make them function just like new. Some of our homeowners tell us “the garage door repair is quieter now than when it was first installed!”
Garage Door Spring Repair
- A common repair on the garage door is a broken garage door spring. As a result, the constant change in temperature is very hard on them.
- Garage door springs are rated on a cycle life and the weather can shorten their life. What is a cycle life on a garage door torsion spring mean?
- With a broken spring it makes it very difficult or nearly impossible to open the garage door especially if there is only one torsion spring above the garage door.
- Cars are commonly trapped inside the garage because the car may have just pulled in the garage and parked after a long day at work. A very loud sound occurs almost like a shotgun going off. It will scare the daylights out of you! With one torsion spring the car will be trapped inside the garage until a professional can replace the torsion spring.
- All garage doors 16′ x 7 ‘ or larger should have two torsion springs, however you may only have one torsion spring that came with the original garage door. Read more on why a garage door should have two torsion springs instead of one.
The A1 Affordable One, Two, Three
1 Upfront Pricing
We’ll always provide you with the price before we begin. No surprises or hidden fees!
2 Satisfaction Guaranteed
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied, we will do the job again to your satisfaction FREE.
3 All Things Garage Doors
No job too large or too small. We do all things garage door, in your home! Schedule a job!
Emergencies happen – If you need affordable garage door repair or garage door opener repair service in Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Lucas, Lavon or any other surrounding city, in a hurry because your garage door fell off the track, don’t sweat it.
A1 Garage Doors will answer our phones 24/7 with a live garage door specialist, no answering machines, voice mail or answering services. A garage door spring repair can be done quickly so you don’t feel trapped in your home.
With our showroom located in Plano our service technicians are able to arrive at your residence in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen and surrounding areas within the hour.
“Supreme customer service! You were spot on in everything that matters – product knowledge, prices and customer service. Russell was Awesome! I will definitely recommend in future”
Sheryl F., Plano, TX
“After pricing the similar products from “big box” store and estimating my time to install myself, it was evident that using A1 would save me a ton of time. The quality of the product and install was well worth the cost. I highly recommend A1 for solving your garage door issues.”
Perry H., Plano, TX
LiftMaster® Garage Door Openers
A1 Affordable Garage Door Services is a Authorized LiftMaster® Dealer. LiftMaster® carries a variety of drive systems to meet your specific needs.
Whether you choose the beltdrive garage door opener that are very quiet or chain drive opener, which is most common, you can be confident that it is produced with precision and backed by the world’s largest manufacturer of garage door openers. Don’t forget LiftMaster® (8500W) also offers a wall mount garage door opener that works off the torsion tube leaving the ceiling open for tall trucks, high-lifts and so much more.
When you have your LiftMaster® garage door opener repaired, it’s recommended to use an authorized LiftMaster® dealer. Learn more about the LiftMaster Garage Door Opener.
Call Now to get your Affordable Garage Door Repairs Done Today!
Have a question about your garage door opener repair?
Whether it’s a Sears Craftsman, Chamberlain, Genie, Legacy, Linear, Moore-O-Matic or any other garage door opener manufacturer, our knowledgeable garage door specialists are ready to assist you. Need to program a garage door remote or program the homelink in your car? Our garage door specialist in Plano are able to walk you thru it over the phone which will save you a lot of time.
Having a safe garage door that is working properly is imperative during a stressful situation. Now more than ever following these safety suggestions will help keep your family safe.
There are two types of garage door hinges that are common in the industry. Builder grade and commercial style. Which one do you have on your garage door? Learn the differences they have here.
When was the last time you lubricated the garage door springs, hinges and rollers on your garage door? If you want a garage door to last a long time, it’s very important to do regular maintenance including lubricating. Stop by our showroom to pick up your garage door spray today!
“I was very happy with the new install of a garage door opener. Mine burnt up the day before and they (A1) were able to send a technician the following day! I had as opener that the technician was able to install and get the box off the floor of my garage. I liked that when you call A1 a person answers your call and you don’t have to keep pushing buttons to reach someone. All was set up immediately. No waiting. Even do a follow-up call to see if everything went well.”
Tellie W., Plano, TX 8-9-20
New Garage Doors
- A1 Affordable Garage Door Services located in Plano offers a full line of steel and custom wood garage doors for both new construction and the replacement of an old damaged door or hit garage door.
- With a full line of designs (non-insulated, insulated, steelback garage doors), colors, styles and hardware options we can help you pick the garage door perfect for your home.
- Stop by our Plano showroom to see all the options today or view the options here on our website.
- Click here to design your own garage door.
Our Plano Garage Door Showroom
Visit our Plano garage door repair showroom where you will find most parts to repair your own garage door or garage door opener. Being able to “touch” and “feel” a garage door / garage door opener and “hearing” how quiet it can be before you make a big replacement decision is one of the reason why we opened a showroom. Here customers will be able to see many different styles and types of garage doors as well as garage door openers that are on display and can be operated just like you were at home.
A1 Garage Door’s Plano Showroom has a full range of garage door opener remotes and parts for LiftMaster®, Sears, Chamberlain, Genie, and Legacy garage door openers. There are parts for the garage door, like support struts, hinges, operator reinforcement brackets, steel and neoprene rollers. There are parts for the garage door opener such as carriages for a Genie opener, ISB’s (Infrared Safety Beams) or Sensor’s for Genie and LiftMaster®, Craftsman and Chamberlain openers. Wall consoles, working garage doors, operational garage door openers as well as a custom cedar garage door are all available to see in our Plano Garage Door and Opener Showroom. Coming soon we are adding a a room with LiftMaster® Gate Operators that will be functional too!
Our Plano Showroom also has a few gate accessories, replacement chain, replacement master-links, remotes and receiver kits. New items are being added regularly. Stop by we are looking forward to meeting you. Our showroom is easy to find in Plano at the Northwest corner of Highway 75 and Parker Road. In between Burlington Coat Factory and HobbyTown facing highway 75.
As a convenience to our customers we offer credit card options. By using this method of payment there will be a 3.5% convenience fee added. To avoid the convenience fee paying with a check, cashiers check or cash is available.