As an Authorized LiftMaster Dealer, we install the world’s number brand of swing gate operators. There are many questions that need to be answered before a swing gate operator can be quoted to install.
Questions for Swing Gate Operators
- How big is my driveway?
- What type of fence is the swing gate operator going to open? Is it wood, board on board or wrought iron?
- How heavy is the gate?
- Does the area have a lot of wind?
- Do you want the swing gate operator to open in or out?
- Do you have a double gate – Single arm or dual arm gate opener?
Those are just a few of the questions to ask a certified gate technician. Listed below are some LiftMaster gate operators with all the specs.
Ideal for Ornamental or large swing gates and rural gate applications
- Commercial-Duty Cast Aluminum Housing with Heavy-Duty DC Motor powerful enough to perform in the most demanding applications
- Soft Start/Stop and Mid-Travel Reversal extends operator and hardware life in high-cycle and heavy-gate applications
- Keyed Manual Disconnect when unlocked, allows gate to be operated manually
- Inherent Reversing Sensor detects obstructions or increased loads. Reveres gate when closing or stops/reverses the gate when opening
- Fire Department Compliance allows gate to auto open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion
- Surge Suppression provides industrial surge and lightening protection against strikes up to 50 feet away
- Party Pass allows for the gates to be held open for an extended period of time ideal for parties
2016 UL 325 Gate Operator Guidelines
Liftmaster is committed to helping the industry design, install and service safe gate applications that are tested and certified to meet the most stringent industry safety standards.
What You Need to Know:
- Two monitored safety entrapment protection devices must be installed at each entrapment point, including:The inherent reversing system built in to each LiftMaster Gate Operator.
- LiftMaster Monitored Photo Eyes and/or Edge Sensors may be used with this operator.
- Gate operators will now monitor for fault conditions of external entrapment protec
Warranty – Two (2) years residential
Monitored Retro-Reflective Photo Eye
Want more specs? Go here